What should I bring to my first meeting?
If you are new to our practice, we would recommend bringing the following documentation to your initial meetings:
- Identification – Driver licence or passport and tax file number.
- Income – the value of your gross income, or a copy of the front page of your last tax return.
- Personal Assets – valuations of your personal assets and any assets outside our management, such as bank balances, value of term deposits, number of listed securities held and so on.
- Superannuation – the current value of your various superannuation accounts held outside our management, or a copy of the last statement received.
- Managed Investments – the current value of your managed investments held outside our management, or copies of Investment Holding statements.
- Insurance – a copy of the last statement/s received.
- Business/Investment Entities – general details of any entities (such as trusts and companies), and the relevant financial statements.
For SMSF clients, please bring along the following to your meeting –
- A copy of the most recent financial statements.